RainFurrest 2014 Dealers Den
Dealers Den Hours
Thursday: Noon to 6:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
RF 2014 Dealers Den Map
|Table #||Business Name||Table #||Business Name|
|4||Dream Machine Costumes / Ruby Coyote||30||Art by Diana Vick|
|5||Portzebie / Luna Starbright||31||Vantid|
|7||WildElement Studios||33||IAN JAY COMICS / MittyMandi|
|8||Lagarto Custom Leather||34||Trumpetshark! Comics / Nero O'Reilly|
|9||Lagarto Custom Leather||35||Rah-Bop|
|10||Fox Ink||36||The Earthen Cavy|
|11||Laura Garabedian||37||Professor Whovianart|
|12||Tail Kiss Studio||38||RedCoatCat|
|14||Mongoose Ink||40||S. Park Costumes|
|15||SixthLeafClover||41||Echo Fields [Spyn]|
|17||FurPlanet Productions||43||Safety Patrol|
|18||FurPlanet Productions||44||SerenaKitty Arts|
|19||Kyell Gold / Sofawolf Press||45||Wicked Creatures|
|20||Keovi / Kendavi.com||46||Warhorse Workshop|
|22||GuiltyFox Apparel||48||DCaden & Linkaton|
|23||JILLCOSTUMES / jill0r||49||Digitalis|
|25||Flinters' RudeRoo Design||51||Inkpawz Art|
|26||Flinters' RudeRoo Design||52||Cooner Arts! / Gideon's Corral|
Please be aware that you will not be allowed to attend RainFurrest without agreeing to our Conduct Policy
The RF 2014 Dealers Den is now full.
Dealer-Sponsor and Dealer-Patron membership are available for those Dealers who would also like the benefits of our advanced-level registrations such as a free T-shirt or access to the Patron's Lounge. We offer these advanced levels to Dealers at a discount as a thank-you for your support of RainFurrest, dealers may still upgrade their memberships to Dealer-Sponsor and Dealer-Patron. Contact the Dealers Den Lead for more information.
Our tentative dates and times are: Approximate opening time to the public of Thursday the 25th at Noon. With setup beginning around 9am. There may be setup on Wednesday evening as conditions permit. Dealers will be allowed 30-45min after closing time to restock, clean, gather belongings, etc.
- Anything on display (visible to people near your table) must be PG-13 rated. This may include the use of stickers in appropriate areas. Other materials may be shown to specific people provided you have checked their badge to ensure they are of legal age.
- It contains exposed genitalia or representations of genitalia.
- It depicts a sexual act.
- It depicts realistic violence where the victim is shown to be seriously injured.
- It depicts any other content that, according to State law, makes it unsuitable for younger viewers.
- Items that are considered completely unacceptable (and will result in a meeting with the Con Chair immediately) include items where the possession of, sale of, or the crossing of state boundaries which constitutes a criminal act, e.g. child pornography or bestiality. These items CANNOT be sold or displayed, period.
Permanent Business License - If you have a permanent Washington State Business License, then you can just add the sales of your products at RainFurrest to your annual tax reporting and it's easy for everyone.
Temporary Business Certificate - If you apply for a Temporary Business Certificate, then you can follow the directions on that and can report taxes yourself. You can read about and apply for the certificate on the Washington State Department of Revenue website.
Dealers and Money at the Convention.
RainFurrest highly recommends that if the hotel you are staying at has Safe Deposit boxes dealers use them to store their cash, alternatively, if the hotel has a room safe, you use that. RainFurrest makes no claims of the security of the Dealers Room after hours. While we have never had a problem (and never hope to) and do take reasonable precautions about room security, nothing is perfect.